Final Photo Critique

 

   

Final Photo Critique

Theses are my favorite photos because the memories I have while taking these photos hold a very special place in my heart.


East Bay at 2pm is a whole vibe for me and I enjoy being there at this time. The water glistens while the sunlight hits the surface. The different hues of blue amazes me all the time. I love East Bay water.


I love waking up in the morning to dark clouds. They give me a high type of feeling followed by joy that it will be a rainy day.


This photo represents the 5 mile run that I accomplished. I took this at the dock at American Memorial Park. It was a beautiful and bright afternoon.


In this photo I had just got covid and needed to breath some fresh air from the outdoors. It was a really nice and breezy day. I was hanging out with my dog Larry while he guarded me knowing I was weak. 


I took this photo at 630 am after my gym session with my outrigger teammates. I enjoy times like these because I feel great after an awesome workout. 


I took this photo at the Ada Gym parking lot where most of the seniors and juniors with cars park. I usually eat my breakfast, chicken, fish, and rice while I wait for the bell to ring.


This is my favorite photo of all because it gives me a comfort feeling. A warm feeling. I enjoy the golden hour at my house because it feels so comforting.


This is one of my best images because it represents how I spend time with my friends at school. They are all so cool and I can't wait to hang out with them again. 


I took this photo during my cousin's small birthday celebration. We always have a great time hanging out together at small gatherings like this. 


I think this photo is a masterpiece because it is very rare to see goats chilling under the roof of an insurance building while it is raining. 


How do you see your surroundings/ community/ yourself now after taking the online course?

- I definitely adopted a new perspective of the photography world and apply what I see to how I would apply my surroundings in the different types of photography.


How do you feel about technology in your life now and has it made you aware of how you are on social media.

- Yes, I am totally aware of how I act on social media. I think technology is one of the greatest inventions of all time.

Has this course made an impact on you and as a photographer/ person?

- This course has made the biggest impact on me out of all the courses I have ever took. I have learned so much about photography that I can apply whenever I take photos.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaya's Introduction