My Heroes/ Role Models

 


My Heroes/ Role Models





My mother is at the top of the list, of course. She has done so much for my sisters and I, I wouldn't know where to start to thank her for all she's done. She is the most hardworking and loving woman I know. Her energy and personality is incomparable. Merissa Rasa is a whole vibe. The best person I know.


My #1 Hero, my father. He has this mind over matter and I don't give a damn about your opinion mindset that I wish I had. He inspires me to use my full potential. To me, he is the definition of hard work pays off. He has been there for me since day 1 and it has never changed. 


Last but not least, my sister, Thia. She has helped me overcome my demons through this hectic stage of adolescence. She's the only person I know who's bought multiple cars before she turned 25. That is definitely something I want to do. As well as have her college grades. She is always on a roll. She is the coolest sister ever. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaya's Introduction